- Lane Cove Bush Kids activities during school term
- Monthly newsletters
- Native Plant Stall – Two times per year, Lane Cove Village Mall.
BREAKING NEWS: The Plant Stall planned for Saturday 16 September, 2017 regretfully has had to be cancelled. Our next plant stall will be in Autumn 2018. Bush walk – The next Bush walk will be held on Saturday 26 August 2017 between 10 am and 2 pm in the North Head Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Join a group of locals who love nature for an easy bush walk and learn about a host of amazing native plants along the way.
Meet at the visitors’ centre near the North Fort parking area and bring your own lunch, a hat, sunscreen and drinking water.
For enquiries and further information contact Ron and Barbara Gornall on 9427 1125 or email@example.com.
- meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month, except January, at 7:30pm, at the Lane Cove Tennis Club, Kenneth St, Longueville. Anyone is welcome to attend;
- organises two stalls per year selling indigenous plants , and distributes information on environmental issues and activities, locally and nationally;
- runs the popular children’s program, Lane Cove Bush Kids.;
- conducts several bushwalks each year, some locally and some further afield;
- distributes a monthly newsletter;
- represents the local environment in the decision making process on many issues in the Municipality, including developments and also on wider issues raised by State and Federal governments – this takes the form of direct representation and discussions with appropriate parties;
- liaises with Lane Cove Council and enjoys a good relationship with that authority, though it does not always agree with its decisions or actions; and
- joins in many local activities, exhibitions and displays.