- Lane Cove Bush Kids activities during school term
- Monthly newsletters
- Native Plant Stall – Two times per year, Lane Cove Village Mall. Please email us for details of the next stall.
- Bush walk – The next Bush walk will be held on Sunday 27 August in the North Head Wildlife Sanctuary. Details to be advised.
- meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month, except January, at 7:30pm, at the Lane Cove Tennis Club, Kenneth St, Longueville. Anyone is welcome to attend;
- organises two stalls per year selling indigenous plants , and distributes information on environmental issues and activities, locally and nationally;
- runs the popular children’s program, Lane Cove Bush Kids.;
- conducts several bushwalks each year, some locally and some further afield;
- distributes a monthly newsletter;
- represents the local environment in the decision making process on many issues in the Municipality, including developments and also on wider issues raised by State and Federal governments – this takes the form of direct representation and discussions with appropriate parties;
- liaises with Lane Cove Council and enjoys a good relationship with that authority, though it does not always agree with its decisions or actions; and
- joins in many local activities, exhibitions and displays.